Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Jenn's Visit!

The Larson family just left recently. They only stayed over night but it was so much fun :)
We swam,talked,laughed and ate. It was a blast,the kids got along with the other kids so well!
I really personally enjoyed it. We were all really glad they came,i think espically Junior.
He was a real hit with the children and surprisingly gentle.
I couldn't Have Been More Proud.It Really Felt Like Genuine Family Love <3 Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

Shauna said...

Awesome, glad they could come visit! Wish we could see ya'll again!! And Judy, blood or not, we are GENIUNE FAMILY! You're stuck with us...better get used to it! :}

Colleen said...

Hi Judy! I was so excited to read your comment about your new blog. I'm glad you all had a nice visit with the Jen, Keith, and the kids. I only wish I could have been there with all of you too. Love ya!

Colleen said...

Hi Judy! I'd love to hear about your trip to Florida with Laurie and your Sisters. And let Laurie know that she needs to post updates about Brent on her blog too. I love you guys, miss you!

Jen said...

Judy - I just saw your blog. We had a great time visiting you guys. Thanks for all the attention you showed my kids. They loved it. We'll look forward to seeing you another time.